43rd Statewide Conference & Annual Meeting
May 17-19, 2017 at Blue Ridge Assembly Ground
Black Mountain, NC
Mark your calendar now!
Registration is now open!
Can't beat these prices!
May 17 - 19, 2017 Full Conference Early Bird After March 31
NCAVA Member $200 $275
Non-Member $225 $355
Single Day Early Bird After March 31
NCAVA Member $125 $150
Non-Member $155 $180
Professional Development, Networking, Relaxation & Rejuvenation!
Workshop topics include: RIP: Recruitment, Interviewing & Placement, Burning Questions Round-table, Mindfulness as a Leadership Tool, and much, much more! Follow this link for additional workshop information. Follow this link for a view of the schedule of events. Additionally, there will be time for valuable networking and relaxation! Plan to join us at Blue Ridge Assembly Ground for some much needed R & R in the mountains!
- Mail the completed registration form and payment to: NCAVA, Attn: Conference Registrar, 3434 Edwards Mill Road, Raleigh, NC 27612
- Pay by credit card, register online then submit payment using secure PayPal
Make your room reservation now!
YMCA BLUE RIDGE ASSEMBLY, 84 Blue Ridge Circle, Black Mountain, NC 28711. Follow this link https://www.blueridgeassembly.org/ncava-annual-conference-2017. (NOTE: room cancellation within 30 days may apply.) For questions of concerns, contact Erin L. Pavelchak, @ 704-921-3582 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.Single $92/nightDouble $42/night
2017 Award Nominations
It is with pleasure the Board of Directors are seeking nominations for the 2017 leadership awards. Please read the criteria for each award category and submit nominations no later than April 15, 2017. Click on the red hyper-link to download the complete nomination form.
Volunteer Administrator of the Year: The NCAVA Volunteer Administrator of the Year award is annually presented to a current member:
- for earning the respect of both volunteers and professional colleagues
- for demonstrating effective leadership
- for managing available resources and
- for contributing to the profession of volunteer administration
Marsha Riddle Lifetime Achievement Award: The NCAVA Marsha Riddle Lifetime Achievement award is annually presented to a recipient (does not have to be an NCAVA member), who throughout his/her career:
- earned the respect of both volunteers and professional colleagues
- demonstrated exceptional leadership and
- significantly contributed to the profession of volunteer administration
Outstanding Affiliate of the Year: The NCAVA Outstanding Affiliate of the Year award is annually presented to a current member affiliate
- for providing quality service to the communities it represents
- for enhancing the professional image of volunteer administration
- for promoting volunteerism and the recognition of volunteers and
- for encouraging involvement in NCAVA