- Quarterly newsletter
- Discount on the Annual Statewide Conference on Volunteerism
- Discounts on registration fees for NCAVA sponsored workshops
- Access to Job Postings
- Access to Membership Directory
- Local, regional and state leadership opportunities
- Opportunities to network with colleagues
- Information at your fingertips through NCAVA's website
Individuals may join NCAVA for $50 per year. The membership year occurs from January to December. An individual NCAVA membership is required to hold a position on the board or to apply for certification.
An organization may join NCAVA for $125 per year and designate two employees to hold individual memberships, and be eligible for all benefits. In addition, the organization will be recognized in the NCAVA newsletter and on the NCAVA website.